What is viral fever?
Viral Fever: A large range of viral infections have been named viral fever. Increasing body temperature is the main feature of viral fever. Viral fever is quite common in children and
Viral fever causes anxiety in very few cases and in most cases it is cured without any special treatment. However, clarifying the distinction between viral fever and bacterial infection is not so easy as they have very similar symptoms. So if your body temperature is above 102 degrees Fahrenheit or fever is not less than 48 hours then it is necessary to talk to the doctor.
Those who suffer from this infection, they have problems in the body, skin rashes and headaches. However, medicines are also available to treat viral fever, in some cases home remedies also help you deal with this condition.
1. Symptoms of viral fever
2. Due to viral fever
3. Prevention of viral fever
4. Testing of viral fever
5. Treating viral fever
6. Complications of viral fever –
Symptoms of viral fever
What are the signs and symptoms of viral fever?
Viral fever has the following symptoms:
• Viral fever is intermittent (intermittent, intermittent) and is experienced in regular intervals. For example, most people have viral fever during a particular time in the afternoon or evening.
• Nose bleeding, close nose, eyes being red, difficulty in swallowing food, etc. are some symptoms of viral fever. Viral fever is not cured by normal fever drugs. Normal fever drugs can cure viral fever for some time only, as soon as the effects of medicines end, viral fever is again regained.
• A condition like fever that lasts longer than normal fever, is viral fever.
• Cold on viral fever Even during high heat and humid environments the viral fever may feel cold.
Symptoms of viral fever may include:
• Throat pain
• Burning in the eyes
• Skin rashes
• Nausea and vomiting
• Pain in the muscles, pain in the body and joints
• Swelling and burning in pharynx
• Pain in tonsils
• Feeling coughing in the chest
When to show the doctor?
If the body temperature reaches 104 degrees in viral fever or if the fever persists for 4 or more days. So should contact the doctor as soon as possible.
Due to viral fever
What causes viral fever?
Viral fever spreads easily from one person to another. The second person may also be infected with viral fever when exposed to fluid substances (such as blood, sputum and urine) from the body of the infected person. When the infected person sneezes, coughs, accepts and even speaks, then the fine drops of fluid from his body are found in the air and if you are around then the droplets go into your body through breath. Once the virus goes into your body, it takes about 16 to 24 hours to spread in the whole body and to produce acute infection with fever.
• There are some serious types of viral fever virus that causes hemorrhaging (excessive bleeding). These types of viruses spread through mosquito bites or by some insect, or they spread even after contact with an infected person’s semen or blood.
• In some cases viral fever develops fully after 21 days of being exposed and shows its horror. Before that, its symptoms are not noticed.
• Some types of viral fever virus also move inside the human body by breathing around the stool or urine of urine.
When does the risk of viral fever increase?
The risk of viral fever increases if you:
• Close to an infected person.
• Working with an infected person.
• Make unprotected sex.
• Share the needle used for injection.
• Live in a building where mice are high.
• Live near infected animals or work in their abattoir.
• Traveling in an area where special viral fever is prevalent.
• Live in areas where viral fever virus often spreads the infection.
The immune system of infants, children and old people is weak, so they are more likely to have viral fever.
Viral fever protection
How to prevent viral fever?
Anti-viral medicines can not destroy the infectious viruses, they can only stop their growing development. This is the reason that when it comes to viral fever, treatment is better understood than the treatment.
Prevention is always better than treatment. It is important to take care of personal hygiene to prevent harmful infections such as viral fever. Here are some simple steps you can take to overcome these diseases, like –
• Avoid going to the crowded areas.
• Avoid soaking in the rain.
• Wash your hands before eating.
• Clothing or shoes that are wet or moist, should be kept away from dry cloths and shoes.
• Do not eat outside food as much as possible to prepare a home cooked meal
• Drinking boiled clean water or purified water.
• Change the towel per day
• Do not touch the mouth or nose without washing your hands well. When you are cold, do not go to the crowded places and when you sneeze, cough or yawn, then cover your mouth with a clean handkerchief or cloth. It does not only spread the disease but also protects you from other diseases.
All the steps mentioned above can be used when there is viral fever.
• Apart from this, being physically active can also be a good idea. You do not have to do rigorous exercise everyday, but you can walk for 20 minutes every morning. By 20 minutes in the morning, vitamin D is supplied to your body, which strengthens your immune system and prevents viral fever and viral infections.
• Unhealthy sleep (insufficient sleep) is also associated with many health problems, including the weakening of the immune system. So, sleep seven to eight hours daily and follow your sleep schedules daily.
• Increasing the power of your immune system is considered to be the only main way to prevent viral fever, because strong immune systems can only fight infection viruses. This is the best way to prevent viral fever, so eat balanced food, drink plenty of water, exercise daily and try to sleep well during the night.
• Your immune system can be especially weak due to lack of nutrients. Zinc and vitamin C play important roles in preventing infection, so make sure that your diet includes nutrients. Put a habit of drinking a glass of water every hour, drink one glass of water every day throughout the day.
Viral fever test
How to test viral fever?
In order to evaluate viral fever, the doctor needs to:
• Ask questions related to your symptoms and previous medical conditions.
• Do your physical examination.
• On the basis of previous medical information and physical examination results, blood tests or chest X-rays etc., if necessary.
• Since the symptoms of viral fever are common for many diseases, it can be difficult to detect the specific form of fever. The doctor can ask you to do a blood test, to confirm the test and to ascertain the possibilities of other diseases, including the following:
• CBC (complete blood count) test is done to find out what causes fever from bacteria or virus. However, it is also worth noting that a blood test does not detect viruses. If you have a fever for several consecutive days and if you do not get any bacteria in the test it becomes clear that you have viral fever.
Treatment of viral fever
How is Viral Fever treated?
• When you have a fever, your doctor prescribes analgesic and antipyretic medicines for you.
o Antipiratory medicines – If you are experiencing increased body temperature and only symptoms of fever, then you may be suggested to take antipirative medicines. These medicines include ibuprofen, naproxen, ketprophen etc.
o Analgesic medicines – In case of symptoms like joints pain and headache etc., analgesic medicines (painkillers) are written with acetaminophen for you.
• In addition to medicines, you need to increase the intake of fluid and rest in bed altogether.
• The body needs to be cured, so if you are doing too much physical activity then the speed of recovery of the body decreases.
• Only serious cases are treated with powerful antiviral drugs.
Apart from medicines, there are changes to some diet that increase the process of recovery. Avoid consuming more spices and fatty foods because the digestive system becomes weak in viral fever. Do not eat foods that cause stomach disorders like diarrhea and acidity.
• Try to limit your diet to hot soup and fruit juices. Apart from this, you should be cautious of dehydration, because during the viral fever, the body starts losing fluid. Drink plenty of water in it and eat fruit juice.
To deal with the symptoms of viral fever, you can use any of the following home remedies.
Cinnamon – Cinnamon is considered a good medicine for viral fever. It is a natural antibiotic, which helps to cure cough, colds and throat pain. Even if you have a little doubt that you have viral fever then you can use it alone or with other natural products. It also helps prevent viral fever.
• How to Use – Put one teaspoon (Teaspoon) cinnamon powder and two cardamom in one cup of water and boil it for 5 minutes. Drink it while filtering it hot enough to drink.
Coriander Seeds – Coriander seeds can increase your immune system’s strength to fight viruses and bacteria. It contains elements of vitamins and antibiotics. The volatile oil found in coriander effectively dealt with viral fever.
• How to use – The best way to use coriander seeds is to boil them. Put one small spoon coriander seeds in a glass of water and boil it, let it cool so much that you can drink easily and filter it. It can also be consumed by mixing one teaspoon honey in the coriander water to deal with the symptoms of viral fever.
Dill seeds – Dill seeds provide many health related benefits. They do not only improve the immune system, but also help reduce body temperature and provide relief to the body.
• How to use – Put a teaspoon of dill seeds and a small spoon of cinnamon in a cup of water and boil it for 5 minutes. After this, filter it and take it hot.
Ginger – Germ-fighting in ginger is phytochemical indigenous, it is a good medicine for viral and bacterial infections of upper respiratory infection. Ginger can be used alone or with lemon and / or honey.
• How to use – Peel an inch of ginger piece and grind it into a glass of water. Boil water for 10 minutes. After this, filter it and add half lemon juice and drink it hot. If you like, you can also mix a little spoon of honey in it. You can also use a spoonful ginger powder instead of a piece of ginger. To get rid of viral fever, mix one teaspoon of honey in the mix and lick it too.
Raisins – Raisins are good home remedies to deal with viral fever.
• How to use – Put two teaspoons raisins in a cup of water and let them flower. After 30 minutes, grind them in water and then filter it, add half lemon juice and drink it.
Viral fever complications
What are the problems with viral fever?
Usually viral fever is cured within 10 days from one week. However, in the severe cases of viral fever, the following complications arise –
• Lack of water in the body
• Delirium (suspicious thinking or cutting around – Delirium) or hallucinations
• Kidney Failure
• Shock or shock
• Lever deterioration
• Disturbances in the functioning of the nervous system
• Respiratory fever
• Stop the functioning of many internal organs
• Sepsis (infection in the blood)
Viral fever can also cause bleeding problems with internal organs, skin, eyes or ears. If it is not treated at the time, it can prove to be fatal for the patient.