Stress: Symptoms, Causes, Prevention, Treatment
What is stress?
Stress This term is still playing an important role in our lives. Although it is safe to say that trouble or anxiety to achieve something surely leads to your goal, if you feel emotional stress in your life then this is not a healthy sign. Much tension can be the root cause of mental problems.
To understand the medical process, you must first understand this problem. Nowadays, it is impossible to imagine a person who does not experience mental stress. Whether it is a personal, social or economic problem. Most people have to undergo a stressful struggle to cope with these problems. Mental tension also affects the body and mind both of which cause many physical and mental illnesses.
- Symptoms of Stress
- Due to Stress
- Prevention of Stress
- Stress test
- Treatment of Stress
Symptoms of Stress
Tension affects you in more than one way. This definitely affects your brain.
– It can interfere in your life and disrupt your daily activities.
– Not being able to concentrate, weak memories, changes in food habits are one of the main symptoms.
-It gives rise to many serious mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc.
– Increasing emotional reactions – To be more cry or sensitive or aggressive.
– If you are going through a very stressful situation when you become inactive and start doing less work. It also affects the progress of your work.
– You get distracted very easily. You constantly live in fear of unknown There is lack of motivation, dedication, and self-confidence that can affect your relationships.
– You separate yourself from other people. People start thinking about suicide.
Not only that, due to excessive tension on your mind, health disorders such as diabetes, hypertension, hair loss, arthritis, headache, respiratory problems, heartbeat, less immunity, skin problems etc. occur.
Tension can make your life very difficult, as well as have many negative effects on health.
Due to stress
- Consuming an unhealthy diet
- The changing lifestyle is the cause of tension
- The causes of mental tension are the lack of sleep
- Economic tension due to stress
- Losing a loved one is also the cause of tension
- The effect of the atmosphere can be tension
- Bad relationships are the cause of tension
Due to stress, eating an unhealthy diet
If you take too much sweet food, your body affects your mental health through imbalance. Excessive consumption of coffee and tea can sometimes cause mental unrest. It contains caffeine, so when we consume it in high doses it leads to anxiety. Drinking alcohol can also cause stress. Excessive sodium intake can increase blood pressure, which can interfere with your mental health.
The changing lifestyle is the cause of stress
When you do not have a certain routine or are unable to follow it, then this can lead to problems that can cause tension. For example, if you wake up late, you leave breakfast, you have trouble concentrating on work due to hunger and you hear scolding from your boss. It can also cause tension.
Mental stress is the cause of sleep deprivation
When you do not get enough sleep, your body does not get proper rest and you feel tired. With this you can not be able to actively participate in your daily activities, which can lead to stress. You think more about waking up late in the night and develop negative emotions.
The cause of stress is an economic problem
If you have financial problems financially then this also becomes a daily cause for worry.
Losing loved ones is also the cause of stress
If you are worried about the health of any of your loved ones and God does not, if your loved ones pass away, then facing life can be very difficult for you. Sometimes, such unfortunate events in life also cause stress.
The effect of the atmosphere can be stress
It may be that you do not like the house you live in or you are running sick for a long time, such experiences can have a profound effect on a person’s mental health. Unnecessary and more noise can also increase the level of stress.
Bad relationships are the cause of stress
Due to the lack of good friends, the complainant’s spouse and demanding parents can also have a bad effect on your psychological health. Bad relationships can be a major cause of stress.
Avoidance of stress
Have you ever noticed when you are under tension, you eat more? This is quite normal because our body releases the hormone which increases the appetite, as well as we start eating too much fast food. When we get stress, we become lethargic. We do not feel like doing anything and sleeping all the time. This is not the right way to overcome your mental stress. Let’s take a look at some of the simplest ways that it is essential to deal with the problem of stress.
- Exercise to relieve tension
- Eating a healthy diet is the way to calm the mind
- Smallest happiness is the way to reduce tension
- There is a routine to get rid of mental tension.
- Massage is the remedy to avoid tension
Exercise to relieve stress
Exercise releases endorphins (endorphins) in our body, which is also called good feeling hormone. It improves our mood Exercise also improves metabolism. Exercise can also be a solution to the pain in body parts, due to which there is tension. Yoga is a very good way of dealing with stress, many pranayama and asana help in relieving tension. You can also meditate. It helps you to leave negative feelings. Much special Yoga Pranayam helps you stay mentally stable. Start with breathing exercises, it will help to calm your mind. When you wake up in the morning, it will be the best thing for you to do Surya Namaskar. After that do your daily work, you will feel better.
Eating a healthy diet is a way to calm the mind
When you are under stress, you want to eat fast food and extra sweet food. But you should eat a healthy diet. Eating junk food can worsen the situation in the long run. You should eat dark chocolate because it helps fight tension. In addition, eat green leafy vegetables, blueberries, almonds etc. Hot milk intake also helps in removing tension. Avoid junk food intake and always try to eat a healthy diet.
Smallest happiness is the way to reduce stress
Take time out of your busy life to get rid of stress like this. If you have any hobbies to get rid of tension like this, then do it, go somewhere with your family or friends, read a book or listen to melodious music. Find out the root cause of your concern and remove it and enjoy the small happiness of life.
There is a routine to get rid of mental stress.
It is very important to get rid of stress like that you should always go from the regular routine. If you do not go through a routine then your tension will increase steadily. It is also important to take good sleep for you because it will rest your body and mind. Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the sun rises and nature, it will make you feel happy. Never leave your breakfast. A good start of the day makes your whole day better and helps you overcome your stress.
Massage is the remedy to avoid stress
Do you know why people go to their favorite spas? Getting body massage really is very good. This makes your body and minds calm and happy. Body massage helps calm your stressed mind>
Test of stress
How is stress diagnosed?
Therapists can usually diagnose stress by asking about the patient’s symptoms and life events.
Diagnosis is complex. It depends on many factors. Many techniques are used to diagnose, but the most direct way of diagnosing stress and seeing its effect is – broadly, stress-oriented, sitting face to face or questioning about it.
Treatment of stress
Treatment involves self-help, stress management, and medicine.
Some Tips You Can Do Yourself (Self-Help)
You can try the following measures to reduce the feeling of stress. Remember that it is not necessary that every remedy is as effective for every person. You have to find the most effective solution for yourself –
- Exercise – In the study, it has been proven that no matter what your mental or physical condition is, exercise will benefit you.
- Reducing the intake of alcohol, drugs, and caffeine – these substances cannot help prevent stress but can make worse. Reduce their intake or do not, then do not
- Get the right nutrition – A healthy, balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps in maintaining the immune system during tension. A bad diet will increase stress.
- Prioritize important things – Spend some time to identify important tasks in your daily routine. Then focus on doing those essential things.
- Take time for yourself – Keep a little bit of time each day for yourself. Use it to relax and do your favorite work.
- Exercise breathe and relax – can be relieved by meditation, pranayama, and yoga stress. If they are practiced with the right technique then they calm down and help you to relax.
- Talk – Talking about family and friends about your thoughts and concerns will help you to get stressed. By doing all this you will know that you are not alone, which is tension. You will also find that there was a very simple way to overcome your problems, which you never thought about.
- Accepting the symptoms – The person is so worried about his problems (causing tension) that he can not pay attention to the effects on his body. Paying attention to symptoms is the first step to taking action.
Find out your distractor (doing things that can relieve tension) – Most people get relief by doing the following things. Such as –
- Read a book
- Go for a drive
- Listen to favorite music
- Spend time with a friend
- Going to the gym
If stress is affecting your daily life, then you should seek help from a doctor. A physician or psychiatrist can often assist, for example, to relieve tension through stress management training.
Stress management can help you –
- To remove or replace the source of stress
- To change the way you see your stressful event
- Reducing the effect of stress on your body
- Learning to combat problems with alternative methods
As long as the underlying disease like any depression or Anxiety disorder of the patient is not known, therapists do not write medicines to fight stress. In these cases, doctors are treating stress not to have a mental illness. In such cases, taking antidepressant can be suggested. Antidepressants may have adverse effects.
If you feel that there is a stressful situation in your life. So you have to make yourself mentally and physically in order to face that situation already. If you are already experiencing stress, then you have to seek medical help.