The blisters in the mouth are mostly inside the cheeks. Mouth barks are also called the Canker sores in therapeutic language.
These blisters can be painful, which are found in the tongue, lips, cheeks or throat. These are classified into three types:
- Small ulcers
- Large ulcers
- Herpetiform ulcers
If fever comes along with ulcers or if the blisters are more than three weeks or they cause problems in swallowing the food then consult the doctor immediately.
There are many reasons for having blisters in the mouth, including mouth injuries, eating pungent food, vitamin deficiency, hormonal activity, stress or “autoimmune disorders: diseases caused by the immune system disorders” Are there.
There is no need for treatment of excessive mouth ulcers, it gets cured automatically. To get relief from pain and to recover quickly you can take some treatment and home remedies, including out-of-the-counter medication, mouthwash, and over-the-counter medicines (without prescription medication).
People who have frequent bruises should be tested by the doctor so that the problem can be properly examined.
- Types of mouth ulcers
- Symptoms of mouth ulcers
- Due to mouth ulcers
- Prevention of mouth ulcers
- Diagnosis of mouth ulcers
- Treatment of mouth ulcers
- Avoiding mouth ulcers
- What should eat in the mouth ulcer?
- Home remedies for mouth ulcers
Types of mouth ulcers
The blisters of the mouth are not infectious and are classified into three types:
- Small ulcer –
Their size ranges from 3 to 10 millimeters and it is a very common kind of bark. It gets cured within 10 to 14 days and there are no signs of it. (Read more – Measures to erase wounds)
- Large ulcers –
The blisters are bigger than small ulcers and have grapes, they are more than 10 millimeters in width. These barks take a few weeks to a few months to recover and they leave the scars after they recover.
- Herpetiform ulcer –
A group of many small ulcers is called herpetiform. The size of these barks is very low (2-3 millimeters), but at one time such a hundred buds may also be assembled. It gets cured without leaving the mark.
Symptoms of mouth ulcers
What are the symptoms of having blisters in the mouth?
The blisters of the mouth often turn on the surface of the tongue, the cheeks inside, the gums, the lip inside or on the soft back of the palate. Some symptoms of mouth ulcers are as follows:
- Feeling irritation, tingling, pricking 24 hours before the blister grows.
- The blister is white, gray or yellow, it has a red border.
- Most of the barks are painful.
- There is difficulty in speaking and chewing and swallowing.
In addition to the aforementioned symptoms, there are some symptoms of mouth ulceration which are less visible, but these occurring indicate a serious timer. The symptoms are as follows:
- The swollen lymph gland, which is called lymph nodes in English
- Losing weight
- Fungal infections in the mouth or throat (Read more: Infection Treatment)
When to show the doctor?
Contact your doctor or dentist immediately in the following cases. if:
- The blisters have already grown
- The spread of blisters
- Blisters for more than three weeks
- Even after taking a painkiller, pain in the bark
- The problem of drinking water due to the bark
- There is also a fever with having blisters
Causes of mouth ulcers
Why is acne in the mouth?
The reason for the mouth ulceration is not known, although researchers believe that many factors add up to cause blisters. Barks in the mouth may be due to these reasons –
During the dental work, small scratches, excessive brushing, injuries during play, accidentally cutting cheeks
- Using toothpaste or mouthwash containing sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Food sensitivity (effect), especially against chocolate, coffee, strawberries, egg, nuts, cheese, and sharp food.
- Vitamin B12, Zinc, Folic Acid or Ironless Food.
- Allergic reaction of bacteria found in the mouth.
- Helicobacter pylori bacteria, which also cause ulcers in the stomach.
- Hormones change during menstruation.
- Emotional stress.
It is just a common problem to have ulcers in the mouth, but in very few cases it can be due to some diseases, such as –
Celiac disease, a serious atrial disorder, is associated with the sensitivity of gluten (Gluten: protein to be found in many kinds of cereal).
- Infections in the bowel such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Behcet’s disease, a rare disorder that is burning throughout the body with the mouth.
- The faulty immune system that attacks the healthy cell of the mouth, rather than viruses or bacteria.
- HIV / AIDS, which suppresses the system of the immune system.
The mouth ulcers are not caused by herpes virus infection. This is a misconception.
Prevention of mouth ulcers
How to prevent blisters in the mouth?
However, there is no cure for mouth ulcers and it happens again, but their occurrence can be reduced. The following ways are prominent –
- Avoid eating such foods which harm your mouth like spicy food.
- Chew gum chewing, because it also increases the chance of mouth ulcers.
- Clean the tooth with a soft hairbrush daily and after eating, remove the food trapped between the teeth from the flossing toothbrush. It will reduce the chances of getting bloated.
- Keep your mouth in mind, and try not to cause any kind of injury or scratches.
Diagnosis of mouth ulcers
How is the diagnosis of mouth ulcers?
No special examination is needed for mouth ulcers, your doctor or dentist will recognize them at the time of inspection of the mouth.
In some cases, it may be necessary to find out other health-related problems, especially if the barks are growing or occurring frequently. In such a case, a blood test or a mouth biopsy may be required, or when the doctor feels that you may have any of the following problems –
- Viral Infection
- Lack of vitamins or mineral
- Hormonal disorder (Hormonal disorder)
- Any disturbances in the immune system
- The severe spread of ulcers
The cancer wound also looks like a blister of the mouth, but it is not cured without treatment. Some symptoms of oral cancer are similar to those of mouth ulcers, such as painful ulcers and swelling in the throat. But, oral cancer is identified by its special symptoms, such as –
- Stomach with mouth or gums
- Gradient of teeth
- Having trouble swallowing food
- Pain in the ear
If you also see all these symptoms with mouth ulcers, then contact your doctor as soon as possible so that the possibility of oral cancer (oral cancer) can be ruled out.
Treatment of mouth ulcers
The cure for mouth ulcers
If the blisters of the mouth are small, then most of the treatment is not needed, it can recover in a week or two weeks. But large and repeatedly painful ulcers need medical care. There are many treatment options, among which are the major ones:
- Drug Mouth Wash –
If your condition is serious then the doctor will ask you to rinse a medicated mouthwash several times a day. This drug has less pain and irritation.
- The order of mouth ulcers and other medicines –
There are many pastes, cream, gel or liquid that can help in getting relief and recovering from the blisters. Their effect is most effective when they are applied immediately after blistering. Consult your doctor to find out what is the right medicine for you.
- Tablet or tablet and other oral medication –
Oral medication is needed when mouth ulcers are very serious and creams etc. have no effect on them. Some of these are low –
- Some medicines which are not explicitly made for the treatment of mouth ulcers, such as stomach ulcer or drug of gout.
- When stubborn stools become so serious that they are not cured of other drugs, steroid medication is used. Steroids can have serious side effects of medicines, so they are used at the end when there is no other option left.
4. Nutrient Supplements –
If you take the necessary quantitative ingredients in a small amount then your doctor will ask you to take nutritional supplements, such as folate (folic acid or vitamin B9), vitamin B6, vitamin B12 or zinc.
Avoiding mouth ulcers
What to eat?
- Do not eat foods containing acrid or salty foods, citrus or tomatoes. Eating them can cause sharp cheeses in open barks.
- Stay away from rough foods such as dry toast. It can also increase the trouble caused by mouth ulcers.
- Do not eat anything tart. Eating irritation can increase irritation in the bark.
What should eat in the mouth ulcer?
What should be eaten if you have ulcers in the mouth or blisters in the throat?
- Eat a soft and creamy food –
Eat soft and creamy food containing high levels of calories and proteins, such as creamy soup, cheese, curd, ice cream etc. If you are eating a little because of pain, then you should eat more calories, which will give your body enough energy.
- Soak your food –
If you take “Breakfast Serial” (like Corn Flex) in breakfast, then soak them in a cool, cold milk before eating them. If you are eating rice, mix it well in it so that rice becomes soft.
- Cut your food into small portions –
Eat meat and fish in small portions and put them in a mixer, dilute (like paste). You can also mix sauce or low-fat gravy in it.
- Eat cooked vegetables –
Eating raw vegetables can increase the pain of mouth ulcers.
- Get cold food –
Eat cool things like ice cream and cold syrup. Their coldness will cool your mouth ulcers.