If you are suffering from migraines, you know that headache caused by migraines is very painful. Migraines are a type of a headache in which there is a terrible pain by stopping at both sides of the head or on one side. Migraines persist for 2 hours to several days. Migraine headaches are more than other headaches. A migraine is basically a neurological problem. The production of some neurotransmitters in the body can also cause a migraine. During a migraine, blood circulation increases in the brain, causing a person to have a severe headache.
- Symptoms of a Migraine
- Reasons of a Migraine
- Prevention of a migraine
- Migraine Testing
- Treatment of a migraine
Symptoms of a migraine
Symptoms of a migraine are as follows:
- The migraine pain that starts in the head starts from a part of the head.
- People who are suffering from migraine headaches usually experience an inability to do routine activities, pain in eyes, nausea, and vomiting.
- They may be too sensitive to light, sound and odor changes.
- Due to unnecessary urination throughout the day, it is also a sign of a migraine.
- People with Migraine headaches experience Aura. They feel a temporary lack of sensation or a sense of stinging pins and needles.
- Sleep does not come good when there is a pain in a migraine. Feeling tired but do not sleep.
- There is a terrible pain in the eyes during migraines. Blinking in the eyelids also causes irritation.
- Nausea, vomiting along with a headache are also symptoms of a migraine.
- The mood changes during migration are very fast. Some patients suddenly feel very depressed or have become more excited because of them without any reason.
- Before the pain of a migraine, some people’s craving for food increases.
- Regular activities such as walking or climbing stairs may cause migraine pain worse.
- It is also a symptom of experiencing the need for urinary renunciation in a migraine.
Causes of a migraine
Why is a migraine?
- Hormonal change is the cause of a migraine
- The causes of stress are a migraine
- Caffeine may be due to the start of a migraine
- The cause of migraines in the environment is the change
- The side effects of alcohol are a migraine headache
Hormonal changes cause a migraine
Major hormonal changes occurring in a woman’s body can contribute to the onset of a migraine headache. There are many hormonal changes in a woman’s body for various reasons such as menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause. Unstable hormonal levels may sometimes cause headaches. According to a study, migraine affects women more than men.
Migraines caused by stress
Stress has been associated with a migraine headache. Stress has a direct effect on your brain. Occasionally the brain releases certain substances that can cause a migraine headache. Not too much sleep or getting enough sleep is also considered a cause of a migraine.
Caffeine may be due to the start of a migraine
It has been found that those who are highly dependent on caffeine, they experience a lot of headaches when they suddenly stop taking caffeine. It may also be a reason to stop excessive consumption of coffee suddenly.
Migraines cause changes in the environment
Changes in the environment are also considered to be a major cause of a migraine*. Occasionally excessive sound and noise can cause a migraine* headache. Unstable light and more stink can also cause disturbances. A migraine* headache can also be caused by excessive sunlight. Temperatures such as extreme heat or extremely cold weather can also be a cause of a migraine.
The side effects of alcohol are a migraine headache
Smoking or excessive consumption of alcohol can also work to create migraines. Diet can also trigger a migraine* such as sweet foods chocolate. Eating very spicy and warm meals can lead to problems.
Every year billions of people around the world suffer from Migraine’s headache problem. Although a migraine* is a very common disorder. The exact cause and treatment of it have not yet been established. Hormonal changes, stress, etc. are considered due to a migraine* headache. Keeping in mind your lifestyle, this problem can be controlled in large amounts. Today, we are telling you some important things that will benefit you in the problem of a migraine*.
- Measures to Avoid a Migraine* Consumption of a balanced diet
- Get enough sleep to treat a migraine* pain
- Exercise in Migraine’s Problems
- Do not consume the excessive drug in a migraine* headache
- Avoid Noise for a Migraine* Problems
Measures to avoid migraine use of a balanced diet
It has been seen many times that if you consume a balanced diet, you can control a migraine* headache problem. We always include chocolates, paneer, soya products, caffeine, alcohol, etc. in our diet. If you have a migraine* problem then do not eat any of these diets. Also, add rich green leafy vegetables rich in magnesium to your diet. Avoid consumption of citrus fruits. Eat freshly cooked meals and do not consume the leftover food. To stay hydrated, eat at least 7 glasses of water throughout the day. In some cases, consuming coffee can help relax the headache problem. But if you add coffee to your diet, then caffeine present in it may further increase the problem of a migraine*. Try to avoid eating fried food with too much salt. Include nutrients like omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin b in your diet. Avoid alcohol consumption as it can further increase the problem of a migraine*. Another important thing that you should keep in mind. Never leave food Always eat the right diet at a certain time and reduce the chances of a headache.
Get enough sleep to treat migraine pain
Waking up at night to watch your favorite TV serial is not good for Migraine’s problem. Lack of sleep works as a trigger for a migraine*. It can further increase the problem of a migraine*. For good health, adequate sleep is necessary every day at certain times. But even more, sleep can be detrimental to your body.
Exercise in Migraine’s Problems
You know a Migraine* acts as a trigger for pain. Exercise is a very good way to get rid of this problem. Exercise helps eliminate your stress and negative thoughts. When you work out, a good hormone is released from your body, due to which the mood improves. Yoga is a very good way to overcome your inner tension. It helps to relax the mind and calm down stress.
Do not use the excessive drug in a migraine headache
If a person experiences unbearable pain, then he needs medication to get rid of the pain. In this situation, you should think once before taking the medication. If you are taking too much medication and repeatedly, then it can worsen the situation. Consult your doctor about health and its harmful consequences regarding the drug used in the treatment of your migraine*.
Avoid noise for a migraine problems
If you suffer from a migraine* problems, you should probably avoid things that can cause a headache. It should try to avoid sparkling lights, too much noise, and too much sunlight areas.
How to test a migraine?
If you have a migraine in your family history, the neurologist will diagnose your migraine according to your medical history, symptoms, physical and neurological tests.
If your condition is abnormal and complicated or your pain grows itself, then the doctor advises you to do further testing so that it can detect the possible causes of your pain.
- Blood Test – Doctors can ask you to check the blood, which will be examined about nimnlikhit kaarakon –
- Any problems related to your blood cells
- Spinal cord or brain infections
- Toxic substances in your body
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) – Magnetic resonance imaging allows doctors to detect the following conditions. Such as –
- Bleeding in the brain
- The condition of a brain and nervous system
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan – This can help doctors diagnose the following symptoms of a headache –
- Any damage to the brain
- Bleeding in the brain
- Other potential medical problems
- Spinal tap (spinal tap; collect and check fluid from the spinal cord) – If the doctor suspects infection, bleeding in the brain, or other serious condition, doctors can recommend you to have a spinal tap.
In this process, a thin needle is inserted between the vertebrae in the lower part to remove a sample of cerebrospinal fluid. This fluid is checked again in a lobe.
How to treat a migraine?
Treatment of a migraine* can help prevent symptoms of a migraine* and its symptoms in the future.
Many drugs are available for the treatment of a migraine*. Some medicines often treat other diseases, which help in relieving or preventing migraines.
Medicines that fix a migraine* fall into two categories –
- Painkillers – This type of medication is taken during a migraine* attacks and is designed to prevent the symptoms of a migraine*.
- Preventive medicines – Such medicines are taken regularly from day to day so that the severity of a headache can be reduced and preventable from occurring repeatedly.
Your treatment strategy depends on your situation – how often the headache is, how severe it is, how difficult it is due to it, and other medical problems.
If you are pregnant or do breastfeeding, then you are not advised to take medicines. Some medicines are not given to children. The doctor will help you find the right medicine.
As soon as you see signs of a migraine*, immediately take painkiller medication. By taking medicines, resting in the darkroom can also relieve pain. Medicines such as –
- Painkillers – Aspirin or ibuprofen, acetaminophen can help relieve a mild migraine*. Medicines that are specially given to cure Migraine’s pain – such as acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine combined medicines – can also relieve the pain of a moderate migraine*.
- Triptans – These drugs are mostly used in the treatment of a migraine*. Triptans relieve an effective migraine* pain and other symptoms. These pill, nose spray, and injection are available as Tripton medicines include Sumatriptan.
- Ergots – Drugs made from the combination of argonamine and caffeine are less effective than triptans. Ergots are most effective in those who suffer pain more than 48 hours. Taking the ergot is very effective immediately after the start of symptoms of a migraine*. Ergotamine can cause problems associated with your migraines such as jaggery and vomiting, and more use of this drug can also cause headaches.
- Dihydroergotamine – It is a form of ergot drugs that are more effective. It is available in the form of nasal spray and injection.
- Opioid drugs – opioid drugs contain drugs, (especially codeine) They are sometimes used to treat a migraine* pain. Those who can not take triples or ergots.
- Glucocorticoids (eg prednisone) – Glucocorticoids can be used with other medicines to improve relieve pain.
You can take preventive medicines when –
- You are being attacked more than four times a week with a severe migraine*
- The attack lasts longer than 12 hours
- Painkillers are not affecting
- Symptoms of your migraine* include long periods of numbness and weakness
Preventive medicines can reduce the frequency of pain, severity and period of a migraine*, and increase the effectiveness of medicines used during a migraine* attacks. It may take several weeks for your symptoms to improve.
The most common medicines for a migraine* prevention include:
- Cardiovascular drugs – Beta blockers, which are commonly used to treat high BP and treat coronary artery disease, can reduce the frequency and severity of Migraine’s pain.
- To prevent a migraine*, beta blockers propranolol, others – metoprolol tartrate and timolol have been proven to be effective. Other beta blockers are sometimes used to treat a migraine*. After taking these medicines, migraine* symptoms may take several weeks to improve.
If you have more than 60 years of age and have tobacco or any cardiovascular disease, then the doctor advises you to take other medicines.
Another class of cardiovascular drugs (calcium channel blockers) used to treat high blood pressure can also help prevent a migraine* and relieve symptoms. Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker which can help prevent obstacles associated with a migraine*.
In addition, ACE inhibitors can be useful in reducing the duration and severity of a lisinopril headache.
Antidepressant – Tricyclic antidepressants can also be effective in preventing migraines in stressless people.
Anti-seizure drugs – Some anti-seizure drugs, such as valproate and topiramate, reduce migraine* frequencies.