Impotence (erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction) is the problem of having a sexual relationship between men and having an inability to get stimulation in the penis. This problem can cause a significant crisis for couples.
Sometimes it is not uncommon to have sex in the sensation. Do not worry if there is an occasional failure in erecting or making erection, this is a common problem. Many men experience this during stress. Repeated erectile dysfunction can be a sign of health problems, which require treatment. It can also be an indication of emotional or relationship difficulties, which doctors may have to show. Some of these reasons include drinking lots of alcohol, anxiety, and exhaustion etc. If it does not continue, there is nothing to worry about. However, if the problem of impotence continues, then it should be investigated by a doctor. Men who have problems related to sexual performance, they may be reluctant to talk to the doctor about this. Because they feel that this can be a shameful issue. If you have a problem related to erectile dysfunction or impotence, talk to the doctor about this, even if you are ashamed. Many times treatment of the underlying cause of this problem is enough to cure impotence. In the treatment of impotence, medicines eaten by mouth (usually tablet etc.), injection and counseling in the penis etc.
- Types of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
- Symptoms of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
- Due to Impotence and Risk Factors (erectile dysfunction)
- Prevention of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
- Examination of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
- Treatment of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
- Risks and complications of nomination (erectile dysfunction)
Types of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
How many types of impotence can be?
There are two types of impotence (erectile dysfunction):
- Primary Erectile Dysfunction – In this, men come in, who never receive or maintain erectile dysfunction.
- Secondary erectile dysfunction – People who are initially able to obtain erectile dysfunction but are later disabled. That condition is known as second impotence.
Primary impotence is a very rare condition. This is almost always due to some psychological factors or clinically obvious physical disorders.
Second impotence is a more common condition and 90 percent of cases have organic etiology. Most people who suffer from second impotence develop a reactive psychology which together creates this problem.
Symptoms of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
What can be the signs and symptoms of impotence (erectile dysfunction)?
You may have a pillar (nominal) if you regularly: –
- Having trouble getting stimulation in the penis.
- There is difficulty in maintaining excitement during sexual activities.
- Decreased desire to have sex.
Other sexual disorders related to impotence include: –
- Ejaculation before time.
- Delay in ejaculation
- Inability to obtain orgasm even after being excited.
There may also be some other emotional symptoms, such as feeling shame, shame or anxiety and lack of interest in physical intercourse.
If a person is experiencing these symptoms regularly, then it is considered impotent with impotence.
When to show the doctor?
If you have any of these symptoms, then you should talk to your doctor. Especially if these symptoms last for two or more months. Your doctor can determine what is the underlying condition of your sexual dysfunction which needs treatment.
You should be seen by a doctor if you:
- If you have any concerns about erectile dysfunction, or if your ejaculation is delayed, then the doctor should show it.
- If you have diabetes, heart disease or any other such problem that may be associated with erectile dysfunction.
- If you are feeling other symptoms with erectile dysfunction.
Due to impotence (erectile dysfunction)(risk) and risk factors
Why is impotence?
The function of normal erection can be influenced by any problem associated with the systems given below –
- Bloodstream (blood flow)
- Nerve supply
There are many possible causes of impotence. It can include both emotional and physical disorders. Most erectile dysfunction is related to the vessels, neurologic, psychological and hormonal disorders. It may also be a reason to use drugs etc. Some common reasons are:
Circulatory problems – Erectile dysfunction occurs when blood is filled with blood. After filling blood, the valve attached to the base of the penis is closed so that the blood stops inside. Diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, and atherosclerosis etc. These diseases can interfere with this process of sex erectile dysfunction. Such circulatory problems are the number one cause for impotence. Often erectile dysfunction is considered to be the first noticeable symptom of cardiovascular disease.
Surgery – Surgery of Pelvis and prostate surgery specifically for prostate cancer damages the nerves, which are needed to achieve and maintain erectile dystrophy.
Injuries to the spinal cord or pelvic – Inhalation of the nerve can stimulate the erectile eclipse.
Hormonal disorder – Testicular failure, pituitary gland problems, or other types of medication can lead to a decrease in testosterone (male sex hormone).
Depression – This is a common cause of impotence. Depression is a physical disorder, as well as a psychiatric disease. Depression can also have physical effects. If you feel uncomfortable in sexual situations, then it may have physical effects.
Alcohol addiction – Long-term alcohol addiction can develop impotence, even if there is absolutely no alcohol in the blood while having sex.
Peroni disease – Developing scar tissue inside the penis.
Smoking – Smoking cigarettes, etc., blood vessels become compressed. This reduces the flow of blood in the penis, and this causes erectile dysfunction.
Concerns of performance – Being concerned about performing well during intercourse, etc., most men may have problems with erectile dysfunction at some points. If this is happening frequently, the anticipation of sex (prediction) triggers nerve reactions and does not get erected. All this process starts working as a faulty cycle.
Positive psychological problems – Such problems happen to some people with certain conditions or some people. Due to difficulties in relationships, some men can not achieve erectness with their partner, but there is no problem with erectness with others.
Cancer – Cancer can interfere with the functions of nerves and vessels, which are necessary for the erection process.
Medicines – Below are some of the types of drugs that can cause impotence.
- Anti-cancer medicines (anti-cancer drugs)
- Antidepressants (such as citalopram, paroxetine, sertraline, amitriptyline)
- Cocaine, heroin, ganja
- Drugs (opioids)
- Diuretics (Spironolactone, Chlorthalidone)
- Anxiety-preventive drugs and sedative diazepam
Impotence can be due to some of these factors or any one of these. This is the reason why you should help your doctor so that they can detect or treat any underlying medical condition.
Risk factors that develop impotence –
Its risk factors include:
- High blood pressure
- High level of cholesterol in the blood
- Exercise reduction
- Metabolic syndrome
- Use of tobacco
Prevention of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
How to prevent erectile dysfunction?
There can be many such changes in the methods of eating and drinking, etc., which has a positive effect on erectile dysfunction. It may also be that you may not even know that these things are related to erectile dysfunction, but many people have found that some changes in these factors have improved their erectile dystrophy. These changes may include:
- Consume a healthy and balanced diet – Being malnourished does not increase the likelihood of erectile dysfunction. But if you do not eat a healthy diet then your cholesterol increases at the end, diseases such as high blood pressure or diabetes. Due to these diseases, the likelihood of impotence increases also.
- Stop smoking – As mentioned above, smoking normally causes negative effects on blood flow, which can lead to problems like impotence.
- Reducing the amount of alcohol – Reducing or discontinuing alcohol has a positive effect on other health benefits as well as impotence.
- Losing weight – It will not help everyone. But having more weight can promote impotence problem.
- Reducing the level of stress – stress can cause issues related to blood pressure. But it can also interfere in those signals, are sent to the erection by the brain.
Testing of impotence (erectile dysfunction)
How is the pill defect tested?
Your doctor will ask you questions about symptoms and health-related history. They can test to determine that your symptoms are not due to any underlying condition.
In order to examine the erectile dysfunction in many individuals and to determine the treatment for it, the doctor needs to ask for a physical examination and some questions (related to previous information). If you have a long-term health problem or your doctors think there is an underlying problem in it. In such a situation, you may have to go through another test or go to a specialist.
Tests for underlying conditions may include:
- Physical test – In this test, your penis and testes can be carefully examined and nerves can be checked to check the stimulus. You can be tested such as hearing the heart and lungs and checking them. Apart from this, blood pressure is checked in this test and sex and testes are examined. Rectal examinations can also be done to examine the prostate.
- Blood tests – To check for heart disease, low levels of cholesterol or other conditions, your blood sample can be removed and sent to the lab.
- Urine test – urine samples like blood tests are also used to check diabetes and other health-related problems.
- Ultrasound – This test is usually done by a specialist in a hospital or lab. In this test, a tool like a rod is used, it is called a transducer. The transducer is rotated over the angle, which carries blood in the penis. Through this process, a video image is prepared so that the doctor knows if there is a problem with the vasculature. This test is sometimes done with an injection in the penis. This injection stimulates the penis, which increases the flow of blood for the process of erection.
- Psychological testing – doctors can ask some questions related to these for other psychological reasons for stress and impotence.
Noktalal Penile Tumescence (NPT) Test –
The NPT test is done using a portable, battery-powered device that you wear on your thigh while sleeping. The device evaluates night’s excitement and stores data, which your doctor can access later. Your doctor may use this particular information to better understand your gynecology and impotency.
The nightly stimulation occurs when you are sleeping and which is the normal part of a healthy sex.
Treatment of impotence (erectile dysfunction, nominal)
How to treat impotence?
Treatment for erectile dysfunction (nominal) will depend on its cause. You may also have to use a combination of medicines, lifestyle changes or treatments including medication.
Medicine for impotence (erectile dysfunction or ED or erectile dysfunction): –
Your doctor may prescribe a medication to help manage the symptoms of impotence. You may need to try some medicines first to find out which drug will work. These drugs can have side effects, so if you are facing side effects, talk to your doctor. They can recommend any other medication.
The following medicines stimulate the flow of blood in your penis to help in the treatment of impotence:
- Alprostadil (Caverject)
- Avanafil (Stain)
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra)
Note: Do not take any medication without the advice of your doctor.
These medicines do not automatically develop erectile dystrophy. To release nitric oxide from the nerves of the penis, they first need to develop sexual stimuli. These medicines increase the signals that develop sexually stimulating, which some men begin to work properly in the erectile dysfunction. Oral medications of erectile dysfunction (tablets and capsules etc.) are not aphrodisiacs. These medicines do not cause excitement and men should not take these medicines for men who are working in the erection process normally.
Talk therapy for impotence (erectile dysfunction or ED or erectile dysfunction)
A common cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological factors, including:
If you are experiencing impotence due to psychological reasons, then you may benefit from the treatment of talk therapy.
This therapy can help you manage your mental health. You have to work with your doctor in many sessions and your doctor will help you to emerge from factors affecting your sexual life related to major stress or anxiety factors, feelings of sex or subconscious conflicts.
If your relationship is also affected due to impotence, you can also talk to a Relationship Advisor. The advice given for the relationship can help you to re-engage emotionally with your partner. It can also improve the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Other treatments for impotence –
1) Prostatic Massage – Some men use a method of massage therapy called prostatic massage. Doctors massage your groin (between the stomach and thigh) and surrounding tissues to promote blood flow to your penis.
2) Acupuncture – Acupuncture can help in the treatment of psychological related impotence. Before you notice any kind of improvement, you may have to make an appointment with the doctor several times.
3) An exercise of pelvic floor muscle – Medium to strongly aerobic activity can improve erectile dysfunction. However, in some males, this activity provides less benefit, including those who have a heart-related disease or some other special medical problem.
Even less vigorous (less strenuous) exercises can be reduced but the risk of erectile dysfunction can be reduced. By increasing the level of activity, the risk of impotence can be further reduced.
By regularizing the exercise of pelvic floor muscles, improving the function of the penis, this can also be achieved again by the general errection process.
Keeling Exercise is a very simple exercise, this can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. The methods of doing this exercise are as follows:
- Identify the pelvic muscles first. When trying to identify them, try to stop the flow in the middle. When you try to stop the flow of urine in the middle, then the muscles used to stop are on the pelvic floor. During compressing these muscles your testes also rise upwards.
- Now you have identified pelvic floor muscles. Therefore, compress these muscles for 5 to 20 seconds and leave it in normal condition.
- Make this process continuously for 10 to 20 times. Do this exercise for at least three to four times throughout the day
- Make sure that you are breathing naturally during this process and do not stress for urination. Play it in the speed of the muscles to be compressed together.
4) Testosterone replacement – Erectile dysfunction may be complicated due to some low levels of testosterone hormone in some men. Testosterone replacement therapy is often suggested for such a condition. This therapy can be done in the form of first therapy or in conjunction with any other therapy.
Ensure you have the required testosterone levels. There are certain foods that boost testosterone that can naturally boost and increases testosterone levels.
5) Change your medications – In some cases, medicines that treat other illnesses may cause erectile dysfunction. Talk to your doctor about those medicines you are taking. There may be other medicines you can take instead.
Do not stop taking medicines without talking to your doctor first. How to do Maladaptive Daydreaming Test.
Risks and complications of nominal (erectile dysfunction)
What are the complications of erectile dysfunction?
The complications that may occur as a result of impotence may include the following.
- Unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- feeling self-esteem or embarrassment
- Relationship Issues
- Inability to make partner pregnant